Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday Snickers - 11/29/14

Haha! Gotta love I Love Lucy! Pretty much sums up my day...

Q: What did you do for Thanksgiving?
Q: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If so, where?

Leave your answer in the comments below.

If you don't reply, I'll just assume that you don't believe in Thanksgiving, and you have no idea what Black Friday is. :-)

Next Friday, we find out if Baby is a little mister or a little miss! #auntieB #cantwaittobeanaunt #futurespoiledbaby Pictures to follow.

123 days till we go to Paradise! I mean, Hawaii...

3 comments:

  1. For Thanksgiving, my cousin and her bf came over. They are both very talented pianists. So, John (her bf) and I played some Christmas duets.
    For Black Friday, my mum and I woke up at 4:00 and went to the Lehigh Valley Mall. Of course our day started off with a Starbucks ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like so much fun, Briar! Did you get any good deals at the mall?

      Delete
    2. Hi, Mrs.Anger! No, unfortunately we didn't. But Starbucks made up for that hehe ;-)

      Delete