Tuesday, November 25, 2014

KCEA State Choir

On Saturday, I had the privilege of going to Harrisburg and hearing the State Choir perform in the Capitol Rotunda. It was so cool! Because of the huge dome, everything echoes. When they finished a song, the last note reverberated for a while. My friends Abby, Katelyn, Hope, and Angie were able to sing in this choir, as well as some teen boys from our youth group. Next year, hopefully, I'll be able to sing in this amazing choir!

And, yes, I did climb all those steps. Actually, I ran.
Yes, I went all the way to the top of the Capitol building and looked down on the multitude of people, and yes, I felt compelled to drop either grapes or Gobstoppers on them. ;-)






You can listen to the songs and see more pictures by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment