Last Saturday night, my best friend Jillian and I organized a Mug Party for the teen girls at our church. Every girl was to bring their favorite mug, and we would provide hot cocoa and lots of toppings, like whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate shavings.
After everyone had gotten their hot cocoa, we watched a few classic Christmas movies, A Charlie Brown Christmas and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. It was so incredibly fun, I decided to share a few pictures with you!
Most of these pictures were taken by Isabel, Jillian's sister. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Yes, that's me.
I made this seriously amazing chocolate chip cookie dip for the party.
It was so good, I could literally just take a spoon and eat a whole container.
In one sitting. It's that good.
Slight rabbit trail: are these not the cutest leggings ever?!
Aaaaand they're fleeced lined. #doublewin
Cutest person at the party: Chloe <3
Just chillin'
Look who showed up! Debrianna!
Miss Alyssa's hot cocoa creation
All the yummies...
Watching the movies... {and me looking, oh, so purty}
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Last Christmas:













No comments:
Post a Comment