Christmas is in one week!!


I'm sorta freaked out, sorta excited all at the same time!
Last Christmas I created cute little place cards for my family to use for Christmas dinner. They helped everyone find their seat and then keep their seat. And, since you're my favorite people {
}, I'm going to share them with you. You can totally print them out, cut them out, and impress your family with your incredible taste. Now, I'm just gonna warn ya, they're not gold plated or super-duper fancy; they're just plain adorable and Christmas-y.
}, I'm going to share them with you. You can totally print them out, cut them out, and impress your family with your incredible taste. Now, I'm just gonna warn ya, they're not gold plated or super-duper fancy; they're just plain adorable and Christmas-y.
Follow these links to print the place cards out:
Dark Red Place Cards
Winter Trees Place Cards
Red Dots Place Cards
Snowflake Place Cards
I also designed some quite charming gift tags, for you procrastinators who still have yet to wrap most of your gifts . . . ahem. ;P
Pinecones Gift Tags
I hope you have fun using these! Merry Christmas! 







No comments:
Post a Comment