It seriously smells like I rubbed actual honeybuns on my hands. I was tempted to lick my hands, but I thought that was a bit childish.
Favorite Books {ever}: This one was hard. But I narrowed it down to...
- Pride and Prejudice (a classic) by Jane Austen,
- For One Moment by Christmas Carol Kauffman,
- Amazing Grace by Corrie ten Boom, and
- Rachel's Tears by Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott (about a teen girl who was murdered for her faith in God)
Favorite Color: Blue. Most definitely and indubitably blue.
Favorite Verse: Psalm 68:19 - "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah."
Favorite Song {hymn}: He Leadeth Me
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Instrument: Either the cello or the piano; or both of them together...like here.
Favorite Subject {in school}: Literature
Worst Subject {in school}: Grammar. Not math. I'm pretty good at math.
Favorite Quote: “Any time we remove a fence, we must pause long enough to find out why it was put there in the first place.” ~Ravi Zacharias
Favorite Foods: Tacos and Cheesecake, not together
Favorite Word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! Or fantabulous.
So, enough about me. What about you? What's your favorite food? Color? Book? Season? Tell me in the comments below! :D

I heartily agree... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, is one of the most amazing words ever to be said. Even if it isn't in the dictionary. ;o)
ReplyDelete