Soooo, it's a brand new month, and I want to do a Photo-A-Day challenge again! I couldn't find a challenge online that I liked, so I did the obvious thing, right? I designed one!
You can do this challenge too, even if you don't have a blog! If you have Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you can complete this. Every day, you post a picture of what the challenge says.
For instance, on February 6th, it says, "Dinner." You take a picture of your dinner, either cooking or on your plate, then post it on whatever social media site you happen to be a part of. Easy-peasy.
Even if you don't have a blog, or Facebook, or Instagram, or Twitter, or anything like that, you can just challenge yourself to take a picture every day in February! I realize it's already February 3rd, but you can make up for the first two days really fast! :D
Have fun completing this challenge!
P.S. - In two months, I will be in Hawaii!! 75 degree weather sure beats all this snow! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment