Saturday, October 17, 2015

One Year Anniversary

     Wow.

     It's been a year, folks.

     WHOO-HOOOOOOO!!! I can't even pretend to contain my excitement!!

     I really, sincerely hope you have enjoyed reading my posts as much as I have enjoyed writing them. And I mean that. I have loved every minute of working on my blog!

     I wanna say two things in this celebratory post.

1. THANK YOU!

     I really could not have maintained this blog for a full year, if it wasn't for the comments, likes, and feedback you have given me! I know I'm not a perfect blogger (really, who is?!), but you've stuck with me, during months where I've posted a lot, and also during slower months. You will never know how exciting it is to sign into Blogger and see that I have a comment awaiting moderation. I absolutely LOVE reading your comments!!

2. Want to help me?

     Sometimes, it's hard coming up with posts every week. I go through days when I literally have no idea what to write about. So I'm requesting your help! I'm totally open to ideas of all shapes and sizes! You wanna see more recipes? Less Saturday Snickers? More pictures? Let me know.

Soooooo, what are the most popular posts of the year?

#1 - 101 Things I Love

#2 - 50 Random Facts About Me (first post ever)

#3 - More Facts About Me

Here are some "monumental" posts:

Post #1 - 50 Random Facts About Me

Post #10 - Monday Musings

Post #50 - Tuesday Treasures

Post #100 - Saturday Snickers (and announcement)

Here's to another year (or ten)!

3 comments:

  1. Yayaya! Everytime I get a chance, I love sitting down and reading your blog! it is awesome:-) -Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace! It's readers like you who keep me going, lol!! <3

      Delete