Hey there! Remember at the beginning of the month I posted this? Well, it's time for the Photo-A-Day post!
Here's the list I was following for February. There were about 5 days that I (a) forgot to take a picture or (b) couldn't find anything to take a picture of...
February 1. Your View Today. Isn't that gorgeous?!
February 2. Pattern.
February 3. Hands. My hands aren't very pretty. They're fat and tiny and often out of place. But when I give them to God, they can be used greatly for Him!
February 4. Childhood. Wasn't I just the cutest thing you ever did see? <3
Skipping right on to February 6. Dinner. Sloppy Josephs, baby carrots, and home fries. Yum.
February 7. My Name. I love my name.
February 8. Something Orange. What's more orange than an orange M&M? :D
February 9. Front Door. This isn't my front door. I found this one on visitation!
February 10. I am... According to God's Word, I am...
Skipping on to February 12. Shoes. I love those shoes. And the leggings.
February 14. Love. Love is when your brothers get you chocolate on Valentine's Day. I don't need a boyfriend! I have the best brothers in the whole world! <3
Love is also a warm homemade cherry scone from Mrs. Lytle. Delicious!
February 15. Favorite. On this day in history, I consumed one of my favorite meals from Olive Garden: Chicken Alfredo and their famously delicious salad. And, stupid me, I forgot to take a picture. Grrrrrrr! Oh, well.
February 17. Time. Oh, and temperature. Don't forget to look at the temperature (the bottom one is the outside temperature). 1 degree.
February 18. Something You Don't Like. Grammar. I don't like grammar. I do like it when people correctly use grammar, which is quite rare.
Right on to February 20. Handwriting.
February 21. A Favorite Photo of Me. Wow. I was so short next to Ben! BTW, this was taken 4-5 years ago!
February 22. Drink. I didn't take a picture today, but I did drink a White Chocolate Raspberry hot coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. It made my life worth living. It became my true love. It was one of the best things that has ever entered my mouth.
Skipping on to February 25. D is for... delicious. This sandwich was delicious. Egg w/ seasoning, sausage, and cheese, all in a toasted Everything bagel.
February 26. Word. I asked my best friend to describe me in one word. She said, "Hmmm...resplendent." I had to look it up. It means "attractive and impressive through being richly colorful or sumptuous." Yep, that's me! Thanks, Jillian! You're the best! :D
February 27. Music. This is one of my favorite songs to play on the piano. It's so pretty...
Well, that's it for now! Which picture was your favorite? Tell me in the comments!











.jpg)

.jpg)




Oh my soul you were a cute toddler!! Were you playing church? :)
ReplyDeleteYou font taste is quite cute, too, I might say ;-p
Yes, I probably was playing church! :D
Delete~Brittany