Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Birthday


     Yesterday was my dad's birthday, and today is my mom's birthday. I want to take a moment and recognize them for all that they do for me and also wish them a very happy birthday! 

     My dad taught me that hard work always pays off.

     My mom taught me that kindness always pays off.

     My dad taught me that a little nerdiness now and then is ok. 邏

     My mom taught me that it's ok to laugh until you cry, which happens pretty often with us. 

     My dad taught me that a relationship with God is most important.

     My mom taught me that prayer works.

     Together, they taught me that, through the right amount of hard work and dedication, anything is possible!

     I love you both so very much, Mom and Dad! Happy Birthday! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr. and Mrs. Anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Brittany, thank you so much! You're sweet! You helped to make my birthday a really special day! I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tribute to your parents! Thank you! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete