Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Photo A Day

The time has come.
The time is now.
It's time for....{drumroll, please}....Photo A Day!!
This one is only March 1-18 since the latter part of the month has been cra-zy with packing, planning, and preparing for the trip to Hawaii!
Ok? Ok. Let's get started.


March 1: Yellow. Pretty ironic that there's snow in the background.

March 2: When I Was Little... I had a fluffy teddy bear, and I played the piano. And I had wispy golden brown hair. So cute.

Skipping right on to March 4: Good Together. Warm homemade crumb cake and milk. Yum.

March 5: Something That Begins With "H." Honey muffins {and strawberry jam}


Skip to March 7: Flower. Forsythia are flowers, right? We had some blooming in our dining room...


March 8: Look Up. Ooooo, look at the pretty clouds!

March 9: 12 o'clock. Isn't that a cool clock?

March 10: Dark. This is one of my favorite pictures. A mysterious tree in the snow at night in the fog. It's the stuff mystery books are made of.

March 11: Pink!!! {for Addison!} A beautiful pink sky greeted me when I awoke. It doesn't really look pink in the picture, but it was. 

March 12: On My Plate. Meatloaf, baked potato, and corn!

March 13: Fave Photo I've Ever Taken. Isn't that gorgeous?!

March 15: Egg, Scrambled or Omelet. 

March 17. Green. Green cookies. Have you ever had a green cookie? Have you ever had green eggs and ham? I will not eat them, Sam I Am. Sorry. That's my inner child coming out...

March 18: Empty. My coffee cup is empty. I am distraught. I may have cried.

So, that's it! Did you like it? Tell me in the comments which one you like the best. Was it the one of my as a cute little girl, playing the piano with my teddy bear? Or was it the sunset picture? Maybe it was that dark and mysterious picture of the tree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment